MError code 30029-1011 – If you see the Error code 30029-1011 when installing Office on your computer System. Then you may need to restart your computer system, remove that installation and reinstall the Office first from the begin. You can also try to remove the temporary folder files and then start the installation to check whether the error come or not.
To complete fix the issue with your Office installation so that the Error code 30029-1011 is removed from your computer, follow these easy few steps.
Step 1: Remove all the Temporary files from your Windows Computer
- Start by pressing Windows key + R on your Windows Computer.
- On the Run dialog box, type “temp” and click the Enter key.
- The list of all temporary files will appear on your Display.
- Now select all files and delete them.
Check whether this few steps was able to solve the Error code 30029-1011 and installation issue is gone. If not, then go to the next step.
Step 2: Restart your Computer
If the above method did not support you to fix the error, then restart the Computer and uninstall & reinstall the Office on your computer.
- Firstly, close all the applications and tab on your computer.
- Click on the restart button to Restart your system.
- Once the device starts back again, go to the uninstall step.
Step 3: Uninstall Office using Tool
You can either use this Office tool to uninstall Office or you can automatically uninstall the MS Office from the computer. The tool process is recommended because it is simple, and reinstallation is easier.
- Open a browser and download the Easy Uninstall tool.
- Once the download is finish, double press on the downloaded file to launch the tool.
- When you are prompted with the terms and conditions of the tool, simply click Agree.
- Otherwise, the tool will not work.
- When you see the Uninstallation successfully on your screen, follow the prompt to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. Select Next.
Now the Office is uninstalled, when the System turns back on, start the installation process.
Step 4: Reinstall Office
To reinstall office on your Windows device, follow these few easy steps. These are actually the same method you followed to install the Office on your system for the first time.
- Open a browser and sign-in to the Microsoft Account “Office.Com/Myaccount”.
- Sign-in to Use your email address/username and password.
- Now go to the Install Office screen on your Microsoft Account.
- Select your Office product and click Install next to that product.
- Also, select the processor (64-bit/32-bit) version of your system to install the correct software.
- Once the download is completed, go to the next step to install the Office.
- Click on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- When the User Account Control prompts on your screen, click yes to give approval to the software to make changes to your system.
- Follow the on-screen commands until you see “You’re all set! An office is installed now”.
- The installation is successful.
- To activate the Office on your computer System, launch any Office application like Excel or Word.
- Accept the term and condition when you open the Microsoft Office App.
- When Microsoft Office Activation Wizard appears, choose the option “I want to Activate the Software over the Internet”.
- Next Click, when the activation is done, close the Wizard.
You have successfully installed the MS Office.Com/Setup on your Computer system without any error.
Still getting Error code 30029-1011?
After following the above process, step-by-step the Error code 30029-1011 is still not fixed. You need someone with advanced technical information to fix the problem completely. Some similar issues are.
- 30029-1011 Error language pack
- Office installation error code 30029 1011
- Error code 30029-1015
- 30029-1011 proofing tools
- Skype for business error code 30029 1011
- Error code 0 1011 0
- Error code 30029 29
Office com setup at Www.Office.com/setup.